All about the Fast Food *

Hey bloggers, and welcome to my blog :)

I'd like to say in advance thank you for following me and looking up at my blogs it means a lot. So my blog is all bout the fast food, what's bad and what's better for your health, since nobody really pays attention to the food they eat, what's in it and if it's even good for you, reading my blogs it's gonna help you decide whether or not you really wanna eat what you usually do. It'll help you decide for the near future what you think is better for you. So stay tuned and see what new post will be next, maybe youre favorite fast food place, maybe your friends favorite your brother or sister or parents favorite, anyone's it's all going to be here. If you're curious a certain sort of fast food restaurant or maybe there's a mistake on one of my blogs, let me know and i will most definitely get back at you with some answers. So again, thank you and i'll be sure to check up on your blogs.

& thatainTme is out! Byeee :)

Friday, November 5, 2010

Swiss Chalet



Swiss Chalet is a chain of Canadian family restaurants originally founded in 1954 in Toronto, Ontario. There are about over 200 restaurants in Canada and the United States, as of 2008.


(Full credits to Wikipedia; it helped me find the information for the founders and associates)
I’ve been to Swiss Chalet once in my life, and it was honestly and amazing restaurant, great service, food was actually fast and it was delicious. Even though i came out of the restaurant with a big tummy, felt like i couldn’t eat for the next few days and then everything got digested within an hour. Which is the worst part because you’ve consumed so much calories that way and then after digesting everything you’re hungry again so that’s consumming even more calories.

For exemple;

The Messy Chicken Sandwich, is actually something messy to eat you’d need a knife, a fork and plenty of napkins. This sandwich wins for the most calories out of the top 10 fatest foods in my blog. It contains 1,007 calories, 41 g fat (10 saturated), 1,320 mg sodium.

For something even better on the menu to eat choose ;
The Chicken on a Kraiser. It has 434 calories, 9 grams of fat, 3 saturated, 410 milligrams of sodium.

No comments:

Post a Comment