All about the Fast Food *

Hey bloggers, and welcome to my blog :)

I'd like to say in advance thank you for following me and looking up at my blogs it means a lot. So my blog is all bout the fast food, what's bad and what's better for your health, since nobody really pays attention to the food they eat, what's in it and if it's even good for you, reading my blogs it's gonna help you decide whether or not you really wanna eat what you usually do. It'll help you decide for the near future what you think is better for you. So stay tuned and see what new post will be next, maybe youre favorite fast food place, maybe your friends favorite your brother or sister or parents favorite, anyone's it's all going to be here. If you're curious a certain sort of fast food restaurant or maybe there's a mistake on one of my blogs, let me know and i will most definitely get back at you with some answers. So again, thank you and i'll be sure to check up on your blogs.

& thatainTme is out! Byeee :)

Friday, November 5, 2010

Subway

Subway is an American restaurant that sells only submarine sandwiches(subs), and salads and personal pizzas. It is owend and operated by Doctor’s Associates Inc. Subway is one of the fastest growing industry in the world approximately 33,556 restuarant in 92 contries/territories as of October 1, 2010 which recently passed a little over a month ago.

It is the largest single-brand, restaurant chain world wide and is the second biggest restaurant operator world wide after Yum! Brands with 35,000 locations.

(Full credits to Wikipedia; it helped me find the information for the founders and associates)

Subway is my favorite place to eat at, I probably eat at Subway 5 times a month considering i live a 10 minute walk away from the location on Walker road and Ottawa street. The sandwich i always get is the Chicken Teriyaki. I always get the Italian Herbs and cheese bread, toasted with everything on it, tomatoes, pickles, cucumber, lettuce, black olives, green pepper and jalapenos on half of the sandwich so it’s not too hot for me. With sub sauce mayo and mustard on it. It’s my favorite sandwich to get everytime i go there thats the one to get. They say its bout 130 calories only the Chicken in it, but adding everything else makes it go up.

But one sandwich that’s full of calories is the 12-inch MeatBall Marinara Sub. The reason not to have this, is because the fat content is high but if you do eat it you have to watch your blood pressure because this meatball-stuffed Bismarck is the winner for the sodium count at close to twice the recommended faily intakel. It containes 1.000 calories, 44g fat (20 saturated), 2.580 mg sodium which is a lot to take in for just a sub.

Subway

¨Eat Fresh¨

3 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmm subway. I think your blog is very interesting because i really like subway and it lets you know what kind of food you actually are eating. Its not hard to believe that subway is one of the fastest growing fast food restaurants in the world because it is healthy and good at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG SUBWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're blog makes me wanna go get some subway! Like the best sub in my opinion is a pizza sub. And now thanks to Reem, im craving one now! Well now we know one thing, you're blog really caught my attention.
    Sincerly Peanut-Butter

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, SUBAWAY ! I could really have a chicken teriyaki sub right now , your blog makes me hungry ! all these fast food places and restaurants make me wanna go eat everything ! thanks reem now im gonna be fat ! -.-

    ReplyDelete