All about the Fast Food *

Hey bloggers, and welcome to my blog :)

I'd like to say in advance thank you for following me and looking up at my blogs it means a lot. So my blog is all bout the fast food, what's bad and what's better for your health, since nobody really pays attention to the food they eat, what's in it and if it's even good for you, reading my blogs it's gonna help you decide whether or not you really wanna eat what you usually do. It'll help you decide for the near future what you think is better for you. So stay tuned and see what new post will be next, maybe youre favorite fast food place, maybe your friends favorite your brother or sister or parents favorite, anyone's it's all going to be here. If you're curious a certain sort of fast food restaurant or maybe there's a mistake on one of my blogs, let me know and i will most definitely get back at you with some answers. So again, thank you and i'll be sure to check up on your blogs.

& thatainTme is out! Byeee :)

Friday, November 5, 2010

KFC





KFC, which is short for Kentucky Fried Chicken, was founded by Colonel Harland Sanders in 1952 even though the idea of KFC’s fried chicken goes back to 1930. The owner of the KFC brand reports in 2009 the existence of 16,264 KFC locations around the world, distributed in 108 countries. 


There are around 9-10 KFC locations in Windsor only.


(Full credits to Wikipedia; it helped me find the information for the founders and associates, total of locations and such...)

Whaadduuupppp bloggers! I'm pretty sure I’m getting you all hungry with my blogs but you picked to read it, it clearly says "Fast Food" so I'm not the one to take the full blame over here. :)

One of my favorite things on the menu is the Chicken Twister, I find it delicious. Even though it contains 627 calories, 34 g fat (7 saturated), and 1529 mg sodium. If you really want to eat the Chicken Twister then I suggest you go for the Grilled Chicken Twister, I guess you can say it’s the same thing, the taste is a little different, but you save half the amount of calories since the Grilled Chicken Twister only contains 421 calories, 21 grams of fat, 4.1 saturated and 1,121 milligrams of sodium. So it’s half the amount of the Chicken Twister sandwich.

There are not many healthy choices on the menu so I would recommend not eating KFC too much. Even though there’s a special every Tuesday called “Toonie Tuesday” so it doesn’t help anyone’s condition if it’s cheap and its good anyone would pay. The Toonie Tuesday has 2 pieces of chicken and fries, each piece of chicken will have about 300-400 calories and the fries another 400+ calories, so in total a meal between 800-1000 calories, 20+ grams of saturated fat, there food is high in sodium and cholesterol not from the oil but the frying of the chicken (internal fat).

Every Tuesday at lunch everyone leaves the school to KFC since it’s cheap, for Toonie Tuesday, they make it seem like it’s a holiday. But you can’t blame them, the food is just that good, can’t you agree? I sure can. (:

KFC
"Kentucky Fried Chicken"


No comments:

Post a Comment