All about the Fast Food *

Hey bloggers, and welcome to my blog :)

I'd like to say in advance thank you for following me and looking up at my blogs it means a lot. So my blog is all bout the fast food, what's bad and what's better for your health, since nobody really pays attention to the food they eat, what's in it and if it's even good for you, reading my blogs it's gonna help you decide whether or not you really wanna eat what you usually do. It'll help you decide for the near future what you think is better for you. So stay tuned and see what new post will be next, maybe youre favorite fast food place, maybe your friends favorite your brother or sister or parents favorite, anyone's it's all going to be here. If you're curious a certain sort of fast food restaurant or maybe there's a mistake on one of my blogs, let me know and i will most definitely get back at you with some answers. So again, thank you and i'll be sure to check up on your blogs.

& thatainTme is out! Byeee :)

Friday, November 5, 2010

Burger King

The international fast food restaurant chain BK known as Burger King was founded in 1953 in Jacksonville, Florida as “Insta-Burger King.” The original founders and owners are Keith J. Kramer and his wife’s uncle Matthew Burns. Burger King is behind McDonald’s in international locations by over 12,200 stores. At end of the 2010 year which is around this time, Burger King came the second largest chain of hamburger fast food in competition of restaurant locations in the world behind McDonald’s who has 32,400 locations, Subway who has 32,000 locations and Yum! Brands who has 37,000 locations. 





(Full credits to Wikipedia; it helped me find the information for the founders and associates, total of locations and such...)
 

The worst thing on the menu would have to be the BK Big Fish Sandwich, even though everyone thinks it’s a healthy choice because it says ¨fish¨ it’s really not, it has the most calories and if you add extra condiments than natural it’s even more calories than the original meal. The reason that it is not healthy anymore is because when you bread it, fry it and slather it with tartar sauce, it’s like you’re plain out just eating fat.
  • The original meal has 1080 calories, 43 g of fat (7.5 saturated), and 1680 of mg sodium and 155 carbs.
  • But if you get the BK Big Fish Sandwich by itself it has fewer calories. It contains 658 calories, 33 g fat (28 saturated), and 1,299 of mg sodium. So I guess it’s a little less than the whole meal all together.

Burger king has a special for Wednesdays, which is called “Whopper Wednesday” a tasty burger that everyone has probably eaten more than once in their life. I admit I have too. Every Wednesday Burger King is PACKED and the most common order would definitely be the Whopper.

Even though it’s not good for you at all, people don’t care because it’s just plain out delicious. 1 Whopper meal gives you 1250 calories, 57g fat (14.5 saturated), 1810 mg of sodium and 154 carbs. But people rarely look at the nutrition board to see what our body is consuming. 


My opinion.. I just wouldn't eat it unless I were to work out after or at least have some sort of exercise for my body to lose the calories of it so I don't get fat :p haha, but you are what you eat!


Burger King
"Have it your way"

No comments:

Post a Comment